Tuesday, March 9, 2010

NERD RRRAGE!!11

"Machinima takes effort.
PvP videos do not."
-BaronSoosdon

Oh wow, I did not ever think that this little sentence could make a pathetic whiney emo go liek:



Ahahah! I'm so happy that this sentence might be the one that makes me echo to eternity! On my random googling and browsing session I ran into this piece of gem here:


In case you can't click it, it says "35. Unlimited Escapism and most other stuff by Baron Soosdon http://www.baronsoosdon.com/ even though he's an arrogant, stupid ***hole for saying crap like "Machinima takes effort. PvP videos do not." Dear Baron: Screw that. And your Model Viewer. And yes, I'm aware that you can do crazy stuff on private servers. Don't be mad because you're not good enough to make a good pvp movie."

(link to the original post: clix)

MAD?!

MAD?!?!?!?!

I was completely and absolutely sane when I said that! And I meant every single word of it!

But I think I overreacted. That sad emo is not worth a mighty FFFUUUUUUUU---

I think this is a bit closer to the truth in describing his reaction:

5 Comments:

At March 10, 2010 at 12:21 AM , Blogger Snobaste said...

It's all good. There are no Dreamscapes in that list so it's automatically not credible in any way.

 
At March 10, 2010 at 1:31 AM , Anonymous Haaven said...

I heard "Please, leave her alone !" in this song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69ifVCPE_xc but I didn't know it was actually a real whiny emokid. :D
And your sentence, "Dear Baron", shall be on your tombstone, next to some dead emo murlocs !

 
At March 10, 2010 at 8:31 AM , Blogger Rachelle said...

Damn, but I totally agree with you. The only GOOD, creative PVP video I've ever seen (and admitedly, I stay away from PVP movies) was Big Blue Dress.

Most of the PVP videos is just fraps of people killing each other. How is that at all hard?

 
At March 12, 2010 at 8:55 PM , Blogger Kanthos said...

This post is full of win, 'Nuff said.

 
At March 23, 2010 at 5:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

PvP takes effort IMO. But thats just me. I don't know about the videos though. PvP Videos don't take nearly as much effort as machinima videos but videos all take some sort of effort... with some PvP videos taking more effort than other PvP videos. I'm saying this because I enjoy some PvP videos as much as I do your videos. Again... it's just me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home