Wednesday, March 24, 2010

THIS is how you make an ingame machinima.

".. that it didn't win anything is just offensive" -Pinkhair

Yes, this was a submission to the US Alienware contest.

In case you have not seen the US entries, see them here and lose your faith in humanity even more.


At March 24, 2010 at 2:49 PM , Anonymous Hugh "Nomad" Hancock said...

Wow. That was... as good as everything else Slashdance do. In other words, bloody amazing.

At March 24, 2010 at 5:15 PM , Anonymous Mailia said...

I thought he was going to kill himself at the end, because it was that depressing.

At March 26, 2010 at 12:57 AM , Blogger Music-chan said...

That was a great video by Sedrin, as always. Though I agree with some people that the reason he didn't win is probably because he didn't fit the theme of the contest?

I actually did like the Scarlet Toy quite a bit. Wasn't at ALL impressed with "I am Vengeance" though. The voice acting really wasn't that good.

Sedrin, if you're reading this, your videos are awesome. Ever since I saw that one for the Ataris contest, I've loved your work.

At March 26, 2010 at 10:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

this should have won ... not that I am Vengeance vid

At March 28, 2010 at 1:38 AM , Anonymous NarutoSan098 said...

This video was brilliant. I also spent a lot of time and entered into the contest with my own video: It's definitely not as good as the Euro winners, but when the US winners were posted, I was outraged. There weren't even any honorable mentions. After seeing "Yesterday's News" by slashdance, my suspicions grew stronger. I seriously think the US judges chose videos at random. I think the blizzard US community team is a lot worse the Euro one. If they had at least told us our videos were watched, gave them a rating, put honorable mentions, or some form of acknowledgment then I would not think so. But the US winners for the Rise to Power contest is really insulting to any good machinima maker.


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home